VL6180 Proximity sensing module 0-620mm 5V Laser Distance sensor
for the convenience of customers!The input voltage of this module is 3.3V / 5V , which is more convenient for development and use!
VL6180X proximity, gesture and ambient light sensing (ALS) module.
Slider switch controlling 2 functions:
Ranging measurement, beyond 400mm.
Ambient light sensing, up to 100 kLux1.
4-digit display, displaying either the distance of a target from the proximity sensor, or the lux value from the ambient light sensing (ALS).
Excellent ranging accuracy, independent of the reflectance of the target.
Basic gesture recognition application can be developed with one or multiple VL6180X modules.
Compatible with STM32 Nucleo board family.
Equipped with ArduinoTMUNO R3 connector.
After many experiments, we have a complete routine!If you need complete information, please buy the product to contact me!I will send it to you.
1. The digital output of GPIO0 is 10 pins;
2.SDA pin of SDA connector development board;
3.SCL pin of SCL joint development board;
4. Power supply can be connected to 3.3V or 5V.
Instructions for module use:
1. Download the provided routine code to the WAVGAT development board;
2. Connect the VL6180 module with the development board according to the wiring instructions;
3. Open the serial port monitoring window of Arduino IDE;
4. When the sensor is not covered in front, the serial port monitoring window displays 255;
5. When there is occlusion, the distance is shown as measured distance and the unit is mm.