Back to Arduino Step By Step Course
If you don't like to see ads while video is being played you can purchase this course for $200 from Udemy or purchase YouTube premium Here
This is lecture 02 of Arduino Step by Step course
We learn how to get Arduino software to start working with Arduino and making cool projects. Step by step learn how to download and configure the Arduino Integerated Development Enviroment IDE.
* This is the Arduino code for TTP223 Touch module switch
* by touching the module, the pin 8 is sending signal to turn the Relay or switch ON
* Written by Ahmad S. for Robojax.com
* Date: April 01, 2017, in Ajax, Ontario, Canada
* Permission granted to share this code given that this
* note is kept with the code.
* Disclaimer: this code is "AS IS" and for educational purpose only.
The least I expect from you is to thumb up the video and subscribe to my channel. I appriciate that. .I have spent months making these lectures and writing code. You don't lose anything by subscribging to my channel. Your subscription is stamp of approval to my videos and more people can find them and in it turn it helps me. Thank you
If you found this tutorial helpful, please support me so I can continue creating content like this. support me via PayPal
**** AFFILIATE PROGRAM **** We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.