In this review the WUZHI WZ5005 Buck Converter panel is tested. Shown how to use it, how to set up the WiFi and control it using Android app. The minimum, maximum, accuracy of reading and output, input current over 55V, 50V, 30V, 24V, 18V, 15V, 12V, 8.4V, 5V, 24V and 3.3V tested. Ripple voltage and switching frequency is also measured using oscilloscope. Charging One and two cell Lithium battery is shown.
There is tones of useful information to get the best of this WUZHI module.
Chapters of this video
- 01:15 Introduction to WZ5005
- 09:42 Setting Explained
- 19:01 Components under magnifier
- 22:46 Display Reading accuracy
- 26:03 Output Minimum Voltage
- 27:30 Charging Lithium Battery
- 33:03 Using Android Mobile App
- 43:12 Ripple Voltage/Switching Frequency
- 44:33 Test: Input 55V
- 47:57 Test: Input 30V
- 51:34 Test: Input 12V