In this video you will learn how to use the 12V LED programmable
Display Delay timer module can be programmed 0.1 seconds to 999 seconds (17 minutes) .
This a greatautomation project.
- Minimum time set: 0.1 second
- Maximum time set: 999 seconds
- Maximum time set: 17 minutes
- Power supply: 12V
- Power Consumption (max when all digits display 888 and relay ON): 300mA
- Power Consumption (min when singl digit zero is displayed): 100mA
- Dimensions: 64.2mm * 34.8mm * 18.5mm
- Trigger voltage: Source: DC4V ~ 20V (positive trigger common power button, PNP sensors, PLC signals, etc.)
- Relay load control: DC or AC 220v 5A within 30v 5A (or see rating printed on the relay)
Chapters of this video
- -Device is explained.
- -Wiring is explained at 03:20
- -P-1 (program 1 is explained at 04:48
- -P-2 (program 2 is explained at 08:22
- -P-3 (program 3 is explained at 11:48
- -P-4 (program 4 is explained at 13:58