The MH-ET LIVE Tiny88(16.0Mhz) based microcontroller development board similar to the Arduino line, only cheaper, smaller, and a bit less powerful. With the ability to use the familiar Arduino IDE the MH-ET LIVE Tiny88(16.0Mhz) is a great board to jump into electronics, or perfect for when an other board is too big or too much.The MH-ET LIVE Tiny88(16.0Mhz) is shipped fully assembled except for the headersincluded and easy to solder them by yourself.
Support for the Arduino IDE 1.0+ (OSX/Win/Linux)
1. Power via USB or External Source - 5v or 7-35v (12v or less recommended,
2. On-board 500ma 5V Regulator
3. Built-in USB
4. 26 I/O Pins (2 are used for USB only if your program actively communicates over USB, otherwise you can use all 6 even if you are programming via USB)
5. 8k Flash Memory (about 6k after bootloader)
6. I2C and SPI
7. 26-PWM (26 pins with Software PWM,only two(D9,D10) with hardware PWM )
8. ADC on 8 pins
9. Power LED and Test/Status LED
? First download the appropriate Arduino package at the Arduino.cc website: https://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/Software
? If using Arduino 1.6.6 or higher and windows - you will need to download and install the drivers manually. Download, unzip and run “Install Drivers” (on 32bit systems) or “DPInst64” (on 64bit systems). The driver files are located here: https://github.com/MHEtLive/MHEtLiveArduino/releases/download/1.0.0/
? Install or Unzip the Arduino application.
? Run the Arduino application.
? In the Arduino application go to the “File” menu and select “Preferences”,In the box labeled “Additional Boards Manager URLs” enter:
ackage_mhetlive_index.json and click OK;